We hold a strong position within our industry and due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Site/Laboratory technician to work alongside our current site and laboratory testing team.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Day to day construction materials testing on various products including fresh concrete, aggregates, soils and bituminous materials both in the laboratory and on-site visits
- A strong focus on quality and health and safety
- Liaising with Clients and ACS office staff to undertake various in situ tests and present findings in a professional manner
- Driving to and from various sites across Southern England (full driving licence essential)
- General laboratory duties
The candidate should have the following skills:
- Enthusiastic, willingness to learn new skills and progress
- The ability to work alone or within a team and communicate with other office staff members confidently and professionally
- Full driving licence
The following skills are preferred but not essential:
- Previous experience in a similar role (whether in a construction related or academic environment)
- Technical knowledge of our industry or similar
The successful applicant would gain technical knowledge from the business, potentially enabling them to progress into senior roles within our construction site testing team.
Hours: 8:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday
(with the opportunity to start earlier in the morning to avoid traffic and make travelling to sites more efficient)
This position may also include weekend work and night work.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, please email us at email@example.com