While the scale and impact of the current coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak remains unknown, ACS group of companies has been working for some time to prepare for all potential outcomes for our business and to support clients and customers through this sustained period of uncertainty.
Today we want to share the actions we are taking in response to this unique and evolving situation.
We have a range of plans in place across our company to serve the needs of our clients without interruption, while protecting the health and safety of our colleagues and other stakeholders. This includes but is not limited to:
- Avoiding travel between our UK office network and attendance at large events where possible
- Utilising Skype and other technology to hold virtual meetings with internal and external attendees
- A vigilant approach to personal hygiene and cleaning of our facilities; and
- Following the advice and guidance of Public Health England where suspected casesarise within our employee population, clients or other stakeholders.
- Remote working where possible for our colleagues
Senior management-led working groups and local leadership teams are working collaboratively to ensure operational resiliency and the provision of business-critical services, with preparations in progress to enact additional measures as the situation evolves.In addition, we’re committed to providing the highest levels of customer and client service and tailored support to mitigate personal and business risks which may arise as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak. Our people will continue harnessing our company’s collective scale and breadth to deliver the best possible solutions to our clients.As a business, we will continue to monitor and review this approach in line with latest global developments and government guidance. Our priority is to protect the well-being of our colleagues, clients, business partners and other stakeholders.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your usual ACS contact if you have any questions or if we can provide further support.ACS